The not so small print
our full terms and conditions…
our full terms and conditions…
1. Please retain your booking receipt and present it at the festival Box Office upon your arrival to collect your ticket/s. Tickets will be kept by Festival at the Edge (FatE) for collection at the Box Office on the day they become active.
2. Once collected, please keep your ticket safe and on your person, as stewards will be checking them at each venue. No ticket no entry. If you lose your ticket FatE reserves the right to charge for a replacement.
3. Junior tickets can only be purchased by an accompanying adult, who accepts responsibility for the junior for the duration of their stay.
4. Ticket holders agree to adhere to the Festival Etiquette Rules. These are on the website, in the programme and displayed in the Box Office. Please take time to familiarise yourself wth them so that we all have an enjoyable festival. FatE reserves the right to eject a member of the audience who is breaking these rules.
5. Whilst every effort will be made to follow the advertised programme, FatE reserves the right to make alterations without prior notification or obligation to refund monies.
6. In keeping with the ethos of oral Storytelling, FatE strictly prohibits the unauthorised use of audio/visual recording equipment during performances.
7. By being present at FatE you consent to being photographed, filmed and/or recorded. You give all necessary consents under Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 in respect of photograph, film or recording that may include you and agree not to assert any moral (or similar) rights. FatE shall therefore be entitled to make or authorise full use of any photograph, film or recording in which you are included in all media worldwide without any liability or payment to you.
8. Dogs are not allowed on site, with the exception of assistance dogs.
9. Bonfires, campfires and BBQ’s are not allowed on the festival site.
10. FatE cannot accept liability for any loss of or damage to vehicles or property on the festival site.
11. Only our authorised craft traders/demonstrators may sell items or services during the festival. Leaflets advertising other storytelling events may be left in the Box Office.
12. Lost Property that remains unclaimed after 6 months will be disposed of.
Refunds and Cancellations
13. When buying tickets, you may request and unconditional refund within 14 days of online purchase, or if ordering by post, within 7 days of the issue date recorded on your booking receipt. Requests must be made in writing and accompanied by the booking receipt. The administration fee is non-refundable.
14. If the festival is cancelled FatE will post notice of cancellation on the website within 24 hours of the decision being made. Ticket holders are advised to check the website before travelling.
15. If all or part of the festival is cancelled ticket holders may request a refund, no later than 28 days from the last scheduled day of the festival. Requests must be made in writing and accompanied by proof of ticket purchase. The administration fee is non-refundable. The refund will be proportionate to the cancellation and will not exceed the initial ticket price paid.
16. Except as stated above FatE reserves the right to refuse a refund to any ticket holder.
17. FatE reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
18. Your purchase of a ticket constitutes acceptance of these terms.